Student Budget Calculator
Use this calculator to help analyze your budget as a full-time student. This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution. This calculator allows you to input your expenses and income for an eight-month school year running from September through April.
- Payment Frequency
- Each item in your budget can be scheduled to be paid as follows:
||Payment Will Happen
|Start of school year
||One payment at the start of the school year
|Semester 1 & 2
||Two payments. One at the beginning of semester 1, the second at the beginning of semester 2.
||One payment at the beginning of semester 2.
|Monthly of school year
||A payment for each month of the school year, September through April
- School Expenses
- Tuition, textbooks, supplies and related materials, lab fees, library fees, photocopying and other related expenses.
- Food and Groceries
- Meal plan, groceries, eating out, snacks and other related expenses.
- Living Expenses
- Residence, electric, mobile phone, Internet, rent, phone, cable, childcare and other living expenses.
- Professional Fees
- Doctor, dentist, eye care, hair stylist, manicure/pedicure, masseuse/chiropractor, veterinarian, other.
- Entertainment and Travel
- Going out, movies, movie rental, CD's/DVD's, concerts, travel and other related expenses.
- Purchases, cleaning, repair and other related expenses.
- Personal, credit cards and other related expenses.
- Contributions and Gifts
- Charity, church and other related expenses.
- Savings and Investments
- Savings towards short-term goals, savings towards long-term goals, other savings.
- Membership dues, postage, health club, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, any other expenses.
- Personal Toiletries
- Hair care products (shampoo, etc.), body care products (razors, etc.), facial care products (make-up, etc.),
prescription drugs/vitamins and other related expenses.
- Bus/Train pass, car payments, gas/oil, licensing, visits home, insurance, maintenance and other related expenses.
- Contributions and Income
- Scholarships, fellowships/grants, other aid (such as any loans), available savings, educational savings plans, family contributions, expected wages/tips, other income/assets.
Securities offered through WRP Investments, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Charles R. Kranzusch, CFP (R), LTCP & Chad L. Nehring, CFP(R), RFC(R), Registered Representatives. Securities activities supervised through WRP's home office located at 4407 Belmont Dr., Youngstown, OH 44505 (800) 589-2023. Advisory Services offered through Conceptual Investment Advisors, Inc. a Registered Investment Advisor. Conceptual Financial Planning/Conceptual Investment Advisors, Inc. and WRP Investments, Inc. are not affiliated.